PLEASE NOTE AND READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
- Clients must be at least 18 years old. Allure by Nancy hold the right to ask for your ID if we have doubts
- Appointments are only confirmed after payment.
- Make a full payment online and receive 10,- dIscount with code: DISCOUNT10 (minimum spending of 85,-)
- First time clients need to fill in the intake-form at least 24 hour before their appointment.
- Payments upfront / Booking fees are not refundable if you do not reschedule or cancel 24 hours prior to you appointment, if you are late or if you do not show up. In these cases € 35,- will be charged.
- Transaction costs for Online Payments are not refundable:
iDEAL € 0,29 per transactie x2 MasterCard en Visa – € 0,25 + 1,8% (EU cards) – € 0,25 + 2,8% (business en non EU cards) x2 PayPal 3,4% + € 0,35 x2
- If you want to reschedule or cancel your appointment contact us 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Allure By Nancy holds the right to cancel your appointmen, if you are late,! Your appointment will be cancelled. We will not start any treatments we have to rush or/and can not finish. Booking fees are not refundable
- Payment link (only if you have a bank app)
- Full payment online
(Please not that we do not take cards)
FOR THE PROCEDURE:
- First time clients need to fill in the intake-form at least 24 hour before their appointment. You only have to fill in the intake form once. The form is also valid for your next appointment. Please report changes as soon as possible.
- Make sure you are on time! If you are late, your appointment will be cancelled. We will not start any treatments we have to rush or/and can not finish. Booking fees are not refundable
- Friends, family, kids and pets are not allowed.
- Please note that we do not fill in lashes from another salon. If you still have lashes on from another salon the current set will first be removed and new set will be applied. Extra cost removal 15,-
You need to have a minimum of 50% of your lashes still remaining for it to be considered an Infill / Touch up.
- Please come to your lash appointment with clean eyelashes. Removal of makeup will take out of your appointment time. The extra time could be spent on perfecting your results!
- Please, do not answer phone calls or text during the service. This takes up precious time and could impact the result.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
Allure by Nancy treatments are an elective cosmetic service. Individual responses to the products/ingredients used may differ from person to person. Adhesive, lashes, tapes, glue and under-eye gel pads used during the application may cause an allergic reaction in some clients. If the client experiences any discomfort during the procedure, you must report immediately Clients should not get their eyelash extensions wet within the first 24 hours of application and consider that the use of mascara or any other eye make-up can shorten the length of time their eyelash extensions remain in place.
Although all treatment products and instruments are handled with greatest care and diligence and every effort is made to provide a hygienic service, it is still possible that the client may experience eye irritation and this might lead to infection. If after the appointment client feels any burning, itching or discomfort to eyes or eyelids, or observe any swelling of the eyelids, it is their responsibility to seek medical help at their own expense.
Contact lenses should be removed prior to treatment and if pregnant, all treatments will be at the client’s own risk. Allure by Nancy, its directors, employees or practitioners are not responsible for any ill effects which may result from this optional cosmetic service.
Clients will be given precise aftercare instructions at the end of the service visit and following these instructions will ensure the best, most durable result.
Clients are also advised never to use waterproof mascara/eyeliner on or near their eyelash extensions. Clients should consider that, even with strict adherence to these care instructions, Allure by nancy is unable to guarantee exactly how long their eyelash extensions will last and that there are many variables, such as individual hair growth cycle, use of cosmetic skin care products and overall care given after application, that can influence the longevity of the eyelash extensions.
During each appointment before and after photo’s will be made. These will never be publicly shared without permission, except in a public response.
Promotions / discounts are not stackable
Clients should not rub their eyes or pull at the eyelash extensions which can result in breakage, lash loss, and/or damage to the natural eyelashes. If clients wish to keep their eyelash extensions looking their best, regular maintenance/infill appointments, to replace eyelashes that fall out due to wear and tear or their normal life cycle, will be necessary.
NO REFUNDS are given for all our services.
We thank you kindly for your understanding.